Λιγες στιγμες με την αγια γραφη

Καινη Διαθηκη online

previous arrow
next arrow
Slider

Since 1968, Dr. Katsarkas has been the pastor of the Greek Free Evangelical Church in Thessaloni

Dr. Katsarkas graduated from the Medical School of the Aristotelean University of Thessaloniki in 1958. He specialized in internal medicine and was given the position of assistant at the University. In 1968, he earned a doctoral degree from the Medical School of the University of Thessaloniki, and was named Professor of Contagious Diseases in the School of Health of the Technical Institute of Thessaloniki, a position he kept until 1999. He was a key figure for AMG in the establishment and operation of St. Luke’s Hospital where he is the General Director. The hospital is presently in an expansion program that will add to wings to the hospital. Since 1968, Dr. Katsarkas has been the pastor of the Greek Free Evangelical Church in Thessaloniki.

©1997 - 2021 greekphone.org